quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2009

50 favorite songs

Maybe it's more informative, if I present a list of some of the 50 songs that I like most.
I'm sure people will tell me about some song, that I will say: oh obviously, How could I forget.
But one thing I'm certain. These are 50 songs that I consider of very high quality and that I love to listen at least in some particular moment.

1) Tempo de nascer – Ornatos Violeta
2) Charlie Big Potato – Skunk Anansie
3) Glory box – Portishead
4) Hell is round the corner – Tricky
5) A little less conversation – Elvis Presley vs JXL
6) Black – Pearl Jam
7) Scam - Jamiroquai
8) The three of us – Ben Harper
9) Indifference – Pearl Jam
10) Há-de encarnar – Ornatos Violeta
11) Atom bride theme – Blasted Mechanism
12) Blow your mind – Jamiroquai
13) Gangster trippin’- Fat Boy Slim
14) Talk show host – Radiohead
15) Moonlight sonata – L. Beethoven
16) 3 am blues – Howard Alden (Sweet and Lowdown soundtrack)
17) Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
18) Angel – Aretha Franklin
19) Wake up – Rage Against The Machine
20) Groove is in the heart – Deelite
21) Everyday people – Sly and the Family Stone
22) What I’d say – Ray Charles
23) Gente da minha terra – Mariza
24) No surprises – Radiohead
25) Across the universe – The Beatles
26) New Pollution – Beck
27) Lembra-me um sonho lindo – Fausto
28) Porto sentido – Rui Veloso
29) The universal – Blur
30) Air on a G string – J.S. Bach
31) Doidice – Djavan
32) Lacrimosa (Requiem) - W.A. Mozart
33) Souvenir – Morphine
34) Smile – Nat King Cole
35) Voodoo Chile – Jimmi Hendrix
36) Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
37) Caetano Veloso – Sonhos
38) A Banda - Chico Buarque
39) Nah Nah Nah – Vaya con Dios
40) To the teeth - Ani DiFranco
41) Corcovado – Joao Gilberto
42) Imagine – John Lennon
43) In my life – The Beatles
44) Strawberry fields forever – The Beatles
45) Great balls of fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
46) You can’t always get what you want – Rolling Stones
47) Down in the river to pray – Alison Krauss
48) Nothing compares 2 U – Sinead O’Connor
49) Me & Bobby McGee – Janis Joplin
50) Lover, you should’ve come over – Jeff Buckley

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário