quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2009

Favorite artists, composers, bands

In the last few posts, I've always been talking about movies, but that was just because it was Oscars week.
Now I want to talk a bit about music.
As I said, I would like to know new artists, bands, musicians.
And therefore, I would like to have some suggestions from those who read this blog.
To help you come up with suggestions, i think it is useful for you to know what kind of music I listen to.
I have a wide range of music preferences.
So, here are a few names of artists, composers, bands that I really like:


With no particular order:

Radiohead, Ornatos violeta, Jamiroquai, Jeff Buckley, Fat Boy Slim, Rage Against the Machine, Portishead, Cla, Beck, Blasted Mechanism, Beastie Boys, Ben Harper, Blur, Beatles, Belle Chase Hotel (so apparently, I like artists starting with a B), and many more that I don't recall right now. These are just a few that I listened or still listen very often and consistently. There are a lot of other names that I listen just a few particular songs.
I'm waiting for your suggestions

1 comentário:

  1. Here are a few suggestions from my 5 star playlist of my iTunes library (some you may already know...but it's never late to remember or meet again):
    - Alexi Murdoch
    - Amos Lee
    - Daft Punk
    - Frou Frou
    - Gary Jules
    - Imogen Heap
    - Jason Mraz
    - Jesse Harris
    - John Mayer
    - José González
    - Joshua Radin
    - Kate Walsh
    - Pluto
    - Raul Midón
    - Ray LaMontagne
    - Remy Shand
    - The Shins
    - Zero 7

    ResponderEliminar