quinta-feira, 12 de março de 2009

30 favorite movies

As I'm sure you could tell already, I'm a listology fan. I like to see lists that people create when they talk about movies, music, books or whatever and I like to come up with my own. It is very hard for me to talk of my favorite movie or even my top ten. So here are 30 movies that I really really like:

(with no specific order)


1) The game - David Fincher
2) Romeo & Juliet - Baz Luhrman
3) Memento - Christopher Nolan
4) Goodfellas - Martin Scorcese
5) Black cat, white cat - Emir Kusturica
6) Life is beatiful - Roberto benigni
7) One flew over the cuckoo's nest - Milos Forman
8) A clockwork Orange - Stanley Kubric
9) City of God - Fernando Meirelles
10) Lawrence of Arabia - David Lean
11) Schindler's list - Steven Spielberg
12) Jaws - Steven Spielberg
13) And your mother too - Alfonso Cuáron
14) Snatch - Guy ritchie
15) The Shawshank redemption - Andy Dufresne
16) Sweet and Lowdown - Woody Allen
17) Apocalypse now - Francis Ford Coppola
18) Oldboy - Chan-wook Park
19) Amelie - Jean Pierre Jeunet
20) Raiders of the Lost Ark – Steven Spielberg
21) Trainspotting
22) American History X
23) Full Metal Jacket – Stanley Kubric
24) The big Lebowsky – the Cohen Brothers
25) Sixth Sense – M. Night Shyamalan
26) As good as it gets
27) Cinema Paradiso
28) Out of Africa
29) Good Will Hunting – Gus Van Sant
30) The fifth element – Luc Besson

Now, you tell me your favorite movies and I promise that if it's not on this list, I will do my best to find it and watch it.

1 comentário:

  1. Let me think... You've probably already seen them but... What about Forrest Gump, Everyone says I love you, Amarcord, Magnolia, The pianist, Sofia Coppola (at least one of the three last ones), La meglio gioventu, The Lion King(:))and ET?

    ResponderEliminar