segunda-feira, 8 de março de 2010

60% accuracy

Let's see how did I do:

Best Picture

My bet: Avatar
Reality: The Hurt Locker

Best Director

My bet: Kathryn Bigelow
Reality: Kathryn Bigelow

Best Actor

My bet: Jeff Bridges
Reality: Jeff Bridges.

Best Actress

My bet: Sandra Bullock
Reality: Sandra Bullock

Best Supporting Actor

My bet: Christoph Waltz
Reality: Christoph Waltz

Best Supporting Actress

My bet: Mo'Nique
Reality: Mo'nique

Best Original Screenplay

My bet: Inglorious Basterds
Reality: The hurt locker

Best Adapted Screenplay

My bet: Up in the Air
Reality: Precious

Best Animated Feature

My bet: Up
Reality: Up

Best Foreign Language Film

My bet: The White Ribbon
Reality: The secret in your eyes

So, I got 6 out of 10. A 60% score is not very good.
At least is above chance.
Better luck next time.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário