quinta-feira, 9 de abril de 2009

Movie #5 - JFK

And another movie hits the list: JFK. An Oliver Stone movie.
And what an amazing movie it is. When I read about this movie (in that book: 1001 movies you must see before you die), I had the impression of the critics saying that the movie provides more questions than answers to what happened the day that JFK was shot, and the months before that.
Well, I did not feel that at all. I felt Stone's message emerging sound and clear and it's shocking.

An aspect that pertains to the quality of the film is that it's 3 hours long and the film just flew by. The editing is very well crafted and provides the viewer with much more information in each scene than what is merely happening in the core scene.

As you can tell by now, acting is for me a fundamental aspect in the appreciation I make of films, and this movie also offers great outputs at this level, namely by Tommy Lee Jones and Joe Pesci.

Just for the story, I would recommend this movie, but in fact, this is a work of cinematic art that should be seen by every movie lover.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário