quarta-feira, 3 de junho de 2009

On Kings of Leon

A friend of mine kindly offered me a CD (I can´t remember the last time I had been offered a CD!).
The CD was from the band Kings of Leon, the album was Only by the night with a cover reminding a Rorschach test.
It was the first time I heard Kings of Leon, even though the name was familiar for some years now. I really enjoyed this album. THe music was very rich, with every song revealing an interesting detail that highly enriched it.
However, I'm still not able to say whether I will consider this band in my list of artists, because this is all I know about this album. And in fact, the friend who gave me the album told me that he personally didn't like all the other stuff by this group. I need to find out more about this band and will do it soon.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário