quinta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2010

I'm back

Ever since I got back from the Netherlands, I stopped writting on this blog. It wasn't on purpose, it was just simple and utter sloth. I couldn't find the time or the energy or both to writte something new here.
Now that I got back from my holidays, I feel a new energy to write here. So let's see if reasons to write here also emerge, namely good books, good movies, good artists and good wines. I can say this already: I gave a chance to that Twilight saga in the holidays. I read the first three books and saw the two first movies and I'm definitely not impressed. It's pretty basic adolescent stuff. Depressed girl meets vampire, vampire falls in love for depressed girl, vampire struggles not to suck the life out of depressed and ridiculously clumsy girl. Then some werewolves appear, yada yada yada, Dakota Fanning is like Darth Vader and that's all the effort I'm giving to Twilight.
In terms of music, I've been hearing to Marvin Gaye a lot. "I heard it through the grapevine" and "Got to give it up" are two really good motown songs. Check it out if you don't know those classics yet.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário